Terms Of Service
The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Luke J. Cox, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by LukeJCox.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This website is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting or financial advice. Readers acknowledge that the authors are not engaging in rendering legal or financial advice. The reader agrees that under no circumstances is www.LukeJCox.com or the owner is responsible for any losses, direct or indirect as a result of the use of information found on this website.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the COMPANY is acknowledged on the website.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. LukeJCox.com does not have any control over those non-LukeJCox.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use.
7. By linking to a non-LukeJCox.com website or webpage, LukeJCox.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. LukeJCox.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-LukeJCox.com websites and webpages.
8. As LukeJCox.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by LukeJCox.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify LukeJCox.com in accordance with LukeJCox.com’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. LukeJCox.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
9. This Agreement does not transfer from LukeJCox.com to you any LukeJCox.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with LukeJCox.com. Luke J. Cox, the LukeJCox.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with LukeJCox.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of LukeJCox.com or LukeJCox.com’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any LukeJCox.com or third-party trademarks.
10. LukeJCox.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. LukeJCox.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11. In no event will LukeJCox.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. LukeJCox.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LukeJCox.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between LukeJCox.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of LukeJCox.com, or by the posting by LukeJCox.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Sabah, Malaysia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Kota Kinabalu City, Sabah.
15. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page.